If you are successful and short listed for interview you will be contacted by E-MAIL using the address with which you registered. Please ensure you check your email account regularly.
Please provide full email contact details for all referees within your application form. Failure to provide full contact information may result in significant delays in processing your application.
All applicants are invited to apply in Welsh, any application submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application made in English
Bydd pwyntiau 1,2, 3 a 4 ar Fandiau Cyflog AdN 1 a 2 yn cael eu haddasu i £16,132 i adlewyrchu corffori’r cyflog byw, i ddechrau ar 1 Ionawr 2016
With effect from 1st January 2016 points 1,2,3 and 4 on AfC Pay Band 1 and Pay Band 2 will be adjusted to £16,132 to reflect the incorporation of the living wage
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applications have been received. If you are successful and short listed for interview you will be contacted by E-MAIL using the address with which you registered. Therefore, please ensure you check your email account regularly.
BETSI Cadwaladr Health Board have joined hands with North Wales Clinical School and Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital to provide an exciting Fellowship in Respiratory Medicine/medical education. This program has been running successfully over the past 4 years. The 12 months fixed term (Aug 2018-Aug 2019) post offers
• Intensive exposure to advanced respiratory procedures to prepare a senior respiratory trainee to develop into a modern lung cancer clinician with a focus on medical thoracoscopy and endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS).
• Ongoing development of teaching and training skills with a view to taking on an educational role in the future.
• To fulfil the requirements needed to achieve an educational qualification (Postgraduate certificate in Medical Education or higher).
• To provide training to allow a trainee to attain level 2 competency in Thoracic Ultrasound.
• To provide an opportunity to undertake a clinical research/audit project in the field of respiratory medicine.
The post will be based at the North Wales Clinical School, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, Ysbyty Wrexham Maelor & Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital which is detailed in the job plan in the job description.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Sakkarai Ambalavanan, telephone 01745445932, email email@example.com